Friday, January 15, 2010

Adding Toddler and Pre-natal Yoga to schedule!

I am very excited to announce that I will be adding both Toddler and Pre-natal Yoga to my teaching schedule. Both classes will be held in the community room at Babies In Bloom in Vista, CA right off Highway 78 next to David’s Bridal. Please help me spread the word about these exciting new classes to your families and friends.

Toddler Yoga: Saturdays, 10:30-11:10 AM
I will teach toddler yoga on Saturday mornings beginning January 30 following Liza Janda’s pre-natal yoga class. Toddler yoga is geared towards children ages 18 mos to 5yrs and their parents. Toddlers are natural yogis and already demonstrate many yoga poses while discovering the movement of his or her own body. Together, parents and toddlers can discover a playful introduction to yoga. Enjoy moving into a favorite animal pose. Play and interact with each other during this 40 minute class and receive the benefits of a fun workout. Class price includes all members of the immediate family (mom, dad, and children).

Pre-natal Yoga: Mondays, 6-7:15 PM
I will teach pre-natal yoga on Monday evenings beginning on January 25 as a complement to the already established pre-natal classes at Babies-In-Bloom. The other classes on Wednesday evenings (6-7:15p) and Saturday mornings (8:45-10a) are taught by Liza Janda. I am looking forward to share my passion for pre-natal yoga with expectant mothers and fathers, and I am so honored that Liza has asked me to teach the additional Monday evening class representing Yoga Janda.

Women supporting women
I will be working with two of my favorite people who gave me and my family so much care, knowledge, and support during my pregnancy and after the birth of our daughter. I feel truly honored to be working with both of these wonderful women who have a strong passion to educate the local community about the wonders of pregnancy, birth and parenting. I am greatly looking forward to giving back to community that so warmly supported me and my family.

Rochelle, the owner of Babies In Bloom, opened this wonderful and unique store several years ago to “educate and support growing families.” Along with her family, she has expanded Babies In Bloom to the current location and has partnered with local educators to expand class offerings.

Liza Janda, owner of Yoga Janda, is a local childbirth educator that has been coaching new parents in the Bradley Method for the past 14 years as well as a pre-natal yoga for over 25 years. She was both my pre-natal yoga instructor and our Bradley Method childbirth instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment