To celebrate this 5th anniversary, I have several special announcements with regards to this season’s classes.
- Classes are held once a month: This is on purpose, so that busy families can fit a family yoga class into their summer schedule. It is held on the second Saturday of the month.
- The first class is on May 9th. Are you signed up yet? Here are 5 EZ Ways to sign up for classes.
- Class price is per family: yes, that’s right! Per family. $14 drop-in or $43 for all FOUR classes. Remember they are once a month, so this covers you through August!
- Family: You might ask “what constitutes a family for registration purposes?” Well, exactly what that means a family. Better yet – your family! A typical family is two parents, a toddler/preschooler, and an older or younger sibling, but your family is your family. Perhaps, grandma wants to come or you have four kiddos – bring them! You just need to register your toddler/preschooler through ActiveNet.
- Partners/birth providers: register together, and they will receive a 20% discount on their enrollment package. It is beautiful way for partners to actively engage with the expectant mama. This offer extends to the expectant mama’s birth providers, and includes doulas, midwives, etc.
- Punch card: the city is now providing an opportunity for a five-class punch card. This replaces the drop-in format, but gives students the opportunity to come to classes whenever it works for their schedule. The punch card does expire at the end of the summer (8/31/15).
- Six-week sessions: this year’s summer sessions are in a six-week format, unlike this past season’s five-week format. I point this out because the total cost per session is a bit more due to the extra class. The price-per-class remains the same.
- Specials: On the newly updated webpage, specials are indicated under the classes, so that students can navigate the various opportunities that that city allows like the “First class FREE!”
Well, that’s just been a mouthful of great yogic fun to rock the summer. I hope you love all the additions and changes to the classes. The Parks and Recreation’s summer season kicks off on May 1st, and runs through August 31st, and there are 5 EZ ways to sign up for class.
It’s always been a privilege and honor to work with each and every one of you, so thank you for five wonderful years.